Folksy and Howies want you to get crafting!
Heads-up UK crafters: Folksy has teamed up with eco fashion label howies with a request for crafty types that could win you £150 cash with the chance for your creation to be showcased in howies flagship Carnaby Street store.
Follow the jump to find out how to enter...
howies has written the brief and all the information can be found on the competition page. But the basics are:
• You make something that fits the howies brief (the image above gives the gist of it) and the deadline for submissions is the 17th of September at 9am
• You list your thing on folksy with the tag "howies" and by doing that you enter the competition
• In the listing description you say a bit about why you've made what you've made (it helps to know where you're coming from...)
• howies pick their favourite 11 things which will be displayed in their Carnaby St. store in London until the 24th September where members of the public can vote on their favourite
• The winner will receive £150 in cash with the runners-up receiving £25 of howies vouchers each as well as lots of good publicity :)