Competition: Win a copy of Knit the City's graffiti knitting book
Knit the City's graffiti knitting goodness has been sweeping sneakily across London since 2009. They've covered a phonebox with a crafty cosy, they've herded handmade sheep across London Bridge and they've made mischief with stitched sealife at the Natural History Museum. Now you can find them between the shiny covers of their very own book, Knit the City: A Whodunnknit Set in London and we've got 5 copies to give away as competition prizes.
The book showcases many of Knit the City's most daring deeds in fabulous full-colour pictures, along with the story of each one and the tale of how KTC first decided to take up the role of London's sneaky stitchers.
There's even two simple knitting patterns in there to help you become a yarnstorming graffiti knitter yourself.
Which city do Knit the City do most of their graffiti in?
b. New York
To enter simply click here and fill out your details, get the answer to the question right, and we'll chuck your name in the draw to bag yourself a copy.
The deadline for entries is 27th October 2011. So get your entry in soon. Terms and conditions after the cut at the bottom of the page (click the pink button).
Good luck, Crafty Crafters!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Prize is non-transferable
2. When you enter any competition on craftycrafty.tv, you will be automatically added to our newsletter mailing list. You can choose to un-subscribe by clicking on the link at the bottom of the newsletter email.
3. This competition is subject to Crafty Crafty's competition terms and conditions - click here for details.
4. Closing date: Midnight 27th October 2011
5. Prize: one copy of Knit the City per winner.