Competition: win a copy of Stitch London
Stitch London by Lauren O'Farrell takes one of the world's most exciting cites, the people and creatures in it, its quirks and character, and its historic buildings, and brings them all to life in yarn. From far-too-cute patterns for foxes, pigeons and the Queen herself, to practical plastic-bag picnic blankets, scarves with Oyster card pockets and customisation for your trusty umbrella.
Next year the Olympics and the Queen's Diamond Jubilee hit the UK's capital city. What better way to celebrate than by knitting an amigurumi Baby Big Ben or a Pint-sized London telephone box?
Wanna win a copy of the book? Too bloomin' right you do!
Which Royal event will be celebrated in 2012?
a. The Queen's participation in Strictly Come Dancing
b. The Queen's releases a new album called Royal Raps
c. The Queen's Diamond Jubilee
d. The Queen's tours with Lady Gaga
To enter simply click here and fill out your details, get the answer to the question right, and we'll put your name in the draw to bag yourself a copy.
The deadline for entries is 30th January 2012. Terms and conditions below.
You can also see a gallery of Stitch London knits here.
Good luck, Crafty Crafters!
Terms and Conditions:
1. Prize is non-transferable
2. When you enter any competition on craftycrafty.tv, you will be automatically added to our newsletter mailing list. You can choose to un-subscribe by clicking on the link at the bottom of the newsletter email.
3. This competition is subject to Crafty Crafty's competition terms and conditions - click here for details.
4. Closing date: Midnight 30th January 2012
5. Prize: one copy of Stitch London per winner.