- Crafty trendwatch: the Beard Hat Read More »
- How to: make an Upcycled Color Block Scarf Read More »
- Gallery: Brilliant Button Buys Read More »
- Stitched Squid hats galore Read More »
- Five crafty poppies for Remembrance Day Read More »
Latest Posts in Accessories
8 September 2011
Since it's Wool Week it doesn't get much woollier than Harry Potter. From Weasley jumpers to Hermoine's range of cosy-looking hats there are many knits in the series of films to admire. Here's a Harry Potter knit for those owl lovers out there, based on the
14 August 2011
Remember friendship bracelets? At one point I'm pretty sure the whole school was wearing one when I was a nipper. They're colourful, customisable and easy peasy to make. Have you forgotten how? Then over to the lovely folks at the Purl Bee to show you.
5 August 2011
Animal lovers may be turned off by fur craft, sneezy people may be horrified by knitting with dog hair, but I reckon most people will join the 'what the!??!?!' side of the crowd for this Sunspot Designs range of jewellery. It's made from the bones of dead folks...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...