- Crafty trendwatch: the Beard Hat Read More »
- How to: make an Upcycled Color Block Scarf Read More »
- Gallery: Brilliant Button Buys Read More »
- Stitched Squid hats galore Read More »
- Five crafty poppies for Remembrance Day Read More »
Latest Posts in Accessories
22 May 2007
In a recent accessories project, I tried using the Jordy Bag tutorial on Crafster to make myself a new bag. What I wanted was a bag big enough to hold my laptop and other assorted goodies when travelling to the coffee shop; I have a real laptop bag but it's too
17 May 2007
I love using chopsticks to put my hair up. But the ones at the accessories store are just a little too short for my long, thick hair. Rather than accept style defeat gracefully, I headed to my local Asian grocery store. They stock fruits from Thailand, noodles
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...