- Crafty trendwatch: the Beard Hat Read More »
- How to: make an Upcycled Color Block Scarf Read More »
- Gallery: Brilliant Button Buys Read More »
- Stitched Squid hats galore Read More »
- Five crafty poppies for Remembrance Day Read More »
Latest Posts in Accessories
13 July 2011
With Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 hitting our screens this weekend, the end of an epic series is nigh. But you can console yourself by making your very own wand to wave at people when you feel the need to utter unforgivable curses.
2 July 2011
Weddings are expensive things and many folks bound for marital bliss are choosing to walk down the handmade aisle instead of forking out big bucks. But really a handmade wedding isn't about saving pennies, it's about putting your stamp on your big day and here's
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...