- Crafty art: Isaac Cordal's street art Read More »
- Gallery: Alternative crafty portraits Read More »
- Crafty Art: Ben Heine's pencil drawn Read More »
- Crafty Art: Sarah Greaves' embroidered Read More »
- Kooky Craft: Bouquet made out of 15 people's Read More »
Latest Posts in Crafty Art
1 August 2012
Spanish street artist Isaac Cordal has worked with site spesific sculptures for a long time, making thought provoking and beautiful art where people will stumble upon them unexpectedly. In one of his latest works he points his finger at us and our politicians
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...