- Crafty art: Isaac Cordal's street art Read More »
- Gallery: Alternative crafty portraits Read More »
- Crafty Art: Ben Heine's pencil drawn Read More »
- Crafty Art: Sarah Greaves' embroidered Read More »
- Kooky Craft: Bouquet made out of 15 people's Read More »
Latest Posts in Crafty Art
12 September 2011
It's plainly obvious to the craft world that stitching in all its forms rocks but it's hard to show that to non-crafting muggles when so many stitch books are full of twee kittens and 'no place like home' samplers. Galloping to the new trend rescue comes Jamie
6 September 2011
Hooray for craft in museums! The V&A's Power of Making exhibition opens today and a few lucky folks got invited to have a peek before the public. Your Crafty Crafty correspondent was there with her camera. Here's a sneak peek at what's on display, though it's
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...