- Handmade Christmas Countdown: How to make Read More »
- Gallery: Brilliant Button Buys Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: Hand stitched Read More »
- Handmade Christmas Countdown: Button Read More »
Latest Posts in Bead and Button Craft
21 December 2011
Christmas is all about the gift of goodwill and spreading the love in my opinion. In my book that includes the handmade. This year I've unfortunatley been super busy making all kinds of stuff to sell at The Duckie Christmas Market, so I'm afraid very few of my
16 December 2011
A huge part of the festive season for me is the Christmas tree. I always feel like it's a special event choosing the tree, trying to get it stand up straight and then finally getting to decorate it with all of your ornaments that you'd forgotten about since last
9 December 2011
Christmas tree ornaments are always fun to make and a really simple way to make them is sewing them using felt and a little embroidery thread. However, it's often hard to come up with new ideas. This cute as a button ornament pattern has been created by Jessi
5 August 2011
Animal lovers may be turned off by fur craft, sneezy people may be horrified by knitting with dog hair, but I reckon most people will join the 'what the!??!?!' side of the crowd for this Sunspot Designs range of jewellery. It's made from the bones of dead folks...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...