- Competition: win a copy of Stitch London Read More »
- Free knitting pattern: steampunk Stitched Read More »
- Book Review: Sock Monkeys Galore with Read More »
- Craft Stars: Nikki McClure, Ace Papercutter Read More »
- Stitched Squid hats galore Read More »
Latest Posts in Beasts, Birds and Ocean Craft
31 October 2011
The humble pigeon tends to end up quite mangled and knitted pigeons shouldn't be any different. Poor old Cooey the Pigeon, star of the Stitch London knitting book, has had a hard time of it this spooky season and stars in not one but 13 different deaths.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...