- Competition: win a copy of Stitch London Read More »
- Free knitting pattern: steampunk Stitched Read More »
- Book Review: Sock Monkeys Galore with Read More »
- Craft Stars: Nikki McClure, Ace Papercutter Read More »
- Stitched Squid hats galore Read More »
Latest Posts in Beasts, Birds and Ocean Craft
8 September 2011
Since it's Wool Week it doesn't get much woollier than Harry Potter. From Weasley jumpers to Hermoine's range of cosy-looking hats there are many knits in the series of films to admire. Here's a Harry Potter knit for those owl lovers out there, based on the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...