- Competition: win a copy of Stitch London Read More »
- Free knitting pattern: steampunk Stitched Read More »
- Book Review: Sock Monkeys Galore with Read More »
- Craft Stars: Nikki McClure, Ace Papercutter Read More »
- Stitched Squid hats galore Read More »
Latest Posts in Beasts, Birds and Ocean Craft
4 July 2011
Some kooky and slightly crazed cat-faced knits took to the catwalk at the Royal College of Art MA Fashion Show. They're the work of Hannah Taylor, otherwise known as Hanzipan, who describes herself as "a knitter at heart" and you can certainly see why.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...