- Crafty Classic: Bend-the-Rules Sewing by Read More »
- Book Review: Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry by Read More »
- Book Review: All Sewn Up by Chloë Owens Read More »
- Book Review: The Art of Manipulating Fabric Read More »
- Book Review: Home Sewn Nursery by Tina Read More »
Latest Posts in Books
5 September 2011
Graffiti knitting is running a woolly riot all over right now with yarnstorms popping up everywhere from Stateside to Down Under to right here in London. Doing it in their own unique and tongue-in-cheek style are Knit the City, London's infamous graffiti knitting
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...