- Crafty Classic: Bend-the-Rules Sewing by Read More »
- Book Review: Bohemian-Inspired Jewelry by Read More »
- Book Review: All Sewn Up by Chloë Owens Read More »
- Book Review: The Art of Manipulating Fabric Read More »
- Book Review: Home Sewn Nursery by Tina Read More »
Latest Posts in Books
31 July 2011
Down the rabbit hole with a needle, a thread and a pair of scissors. Fancy a whole Wonderland of craftiness all squeezed into one book? Then look no further than the Everything Alice, a new book from the good folks at Quadrille.
27 July 2011
Amigurumi, the art of crocheting or knitting ultra-cute stuffed toys, is everywhere these days but how about a bit of 'amigurfoodmi'? Taking a peek inside the woolly wonder that is Gourmet Crochet from Ivy Press, it'd be hard not to be tempted.
29 June 2011
Inspired by the galaxy of comic book movies coming our way, as Green Lantern, X-Men First Class and Thor battle it out on our screens, it seems only fair that we start budding comic book artists out on the right foot (or hand) with a mini comic how to.
13 June 2011
Ever wondered how an artist attempts to create a 300-page graphic novel based on one of the greatest works of fiction ever published? For a fascinating peek into the world of comic craft check out Rob Davis' Letting the puppet strings show post over on his Dinlos
8 June 2011
Ever wondered what Little Red Riding Hood's granny might knit up for her wolf-wrangling granddaughter? What woolly whale of a knit Captain Ahab might have worn to keep out the ocean cold? Or what Madame Defarge would have stitched while waiting for heads to
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...