- Crafty Marmite fans: the Marmarati needs Read More »
- Competition: Design a Sherlock Holmes Read More »
- Competition: win a copy of Stitch London Read More »
- Vote in the annual Mochimochi Photo Contest Read More »
- Nelson Week: Win a Whodunnknit original Read More »
Latest Posts in Competitions
3 August 2012
Have you been getting your crafty crime-fighting costume hat on to outfit Sherlock Holmes and co for the Sherlock Holmes Costume Design competition? The content is being run for Sherlock Holmes Week, which runs from 30th July to 5th August and the deadline is
7 July 2012
Do you swoon over all things Sherlock? Wear your deerstalker hat at all times? Insist on calling your best friend Watson and hanging around Baker Street stroking your chin? Then Crafty Crafty invites you to take part in the ultimate Sherlock Holmes competition.
3 December 2011
Hang on to your handmade hats and prepare for cute overload as the Mochimochi Photo Contest bombards us with the world's cutest little knits once more. The contest has returned for its fifth outing and damn if it isn't cuter than ever.
29 September 2011
Knit the City's graffiti knitting goodness has been sweeping sneakily across London since 2009. They've covered a phonebox with a crafty cosy, they've herded handmade sheep across London Bridge and they've made mischief with stitched sealife at the Natural
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...