- Stitched Squid hats galore Read More »
- Use the fibre force! Knit a Lightsabre Read More »
- 15 last-minute Halloween costumes Read More »
Latest Posts in Costumes and Fancy Dress
9 December 2011
"AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHH! A giant plushie squid is attacking me and eating me alive!" Now that's the kind of look that you want to work if you really want to get people's attention this winter. None of your Kate Moss chic or your Lily Allen retro. Smack the
24 October 2011
Tony Stark is devil may care, awfully dreamy and he kicks evil-doers booty. What better person to appear at your Halloween party as? With the upcoming Avengers Movie and Iron Man 3 coming our way, it's time to turn your Halloween Marvel-lous.
10 October 2011
YIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIPYIP... Having grown up with the Muppets and Sesame Street teaching me all I know this is probably one of my most favourite Halloween fancy dress how tos I have seen this year. Turn yourself into a floating Yip Yip Monster for some proper
9 October 2011
Halloween is creeping up on us and the desire to get your fancy dress on and party like its your last night on earth before the undead take over is rife. Fancy dress from films is always popular and the kooky creepyness of a Tim Burton film is even better.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...