- Bad Christmas jumpers invade London Read More »
- Coo! Hilarious knitted pigeon deaths Read More »
- Cute crafty art made from dead rats? Read More »
Latest Posts in Craft Catastrophes
1 December 2011
An exhibition of bad Christmas Jumpers is heading to London and you're invited to customise you own knitted monstrosity. 'Oh Come All Ye Hackers' is an exhibition of very bad Christmas jumpers including one inspired by a house lit up with fairy lights to the s
31 October 2011
The humble pigeon tends to end up quite mangled and knitted pigeons shouldn't be any different. Poor old Cooey the Pigeon, star of the Stitch London knitting book, has had a hard time of it this spooky season and stars in not one but 13 different deaths.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...