- A woolly farewell from Crafty Crafty's Read More »
- Breaking Craft News: knitted Rebekah Brooks Read More »
- Ravelry vs the US Olympic Committee: pointy Read More »
- Crafty event: Cockpit Arts open studios Read More »
- Knitted Queen spotted celebrating Jubilee Read More »
Latest Posts in Craft news
31 August 2012
Crafty Crafty is sad to announce its going into hibernation and all will be silent on the crafty front while changes are made behind the scenes. After five Crafty Crafty years and over 1200 posts here are Crafty Crafty Editor Lauren O'Farrell's favourite handmade
22 June 2012
Insulting over two million crafters wielding pointy sticks and hooks is probably not the best idea, but that's exactly what the US Olympic Committee did when they contacted Ravelry (the fibre-flingers Facebook) and warned the site to change the name of their
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...