- A woolly farewell from Crafty Crafty's Read More »
- Breaking Craft News: knitted Rebekah Brooks Read More »
- Ravelry vs the US Olympic Committee: pointy Read More »
- Crafty event: Cockpit Arts open studios Read More »
- Knitted Queen spotted celebrating Jubilee Read More »
Latest Posts in Craft news
5 December 2011
Ellen Lindner, our New York craft correspondent joins the Crafty Crafty crew. Bringing vintage, comics and quilts galore with her. She leaves for the city that never stops crafting tomorrow but I managed to catch up with her before the big move.
1 December 2011
Ho ho handmade HUGE! Check out this utterly amazing Lego Christmas tree that has appeared at London's St Pancras Station just in time to greet festive Eurostar travellers. The 33-ft tree, created by Lego-wranglersBright Bricks, is made of a staggering...
20 September 2011
Life can be a bit of a drag sometimes but it usually takes just a few kind words to turn it all around. Friends can be there when you need them but how about making someone's day but joining an inspiring new movement where you make hope for total strangers?
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...