- A woolly farewell from Crafty Crafty's Read More »
- Breaking Craft News: knitted Rebekah Brooks Read More »
- Ravelry vs the US Olympic Committee: pointy Read More »
- Crafty event: Cockpit Arts open studios Read More »
- Knitted Queen spotted celebrating Jubilee Read More »
Latest Posts in Craft news
28 May 2011
Yarnbombing, yarnstorming, knitting graffiti or fibre street art. Whatever you call it it's a tradition that is popping up in all corners of the world and making more waves than ever before. But how did it all begin?
22 May 2011
We all know we can't go on crafting forever. Eventually we'll shuffle off this mortal coil and when we do why give up that crafty tradition? This Woollen Coffin from Hainsworth will help you (and the bits of craft kit you will have interred with you just in case
19 May 2011
What's this? People are knitting pieces of fabric and putting them on objects in public places! Why that's unheard of! Woolly applause for the folks at the New York Times for the Graffiti's Cozy, Feminine Side that appeared in their Fashion and Style section.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...