- Crafty event: Cockpit Arts open studios Read More »
- Join Worldwide Knit in Public Day 2012 in Read More »
- Crafty event: Pictoplasma Berlin! Read More »
- Scarf of Doom Knit Along: join the Free Read More »
- Crafty must see exhibition: Lost in Lace Read More »
Latest Posts in Events
11 March 2011
The Royal Wedding is thundering towards the UK is a flurry of jewels, designer wear and crafty tributes. One of my favourite nods to the upcoming nuptials is a celebration of the soon-to-be-Royal lady herself in mini comic form from Tozo comic creator David
4 March 2011
Achtung!!! Eine gestrickter Kraken! If you're in Berlin this weekend and want to see something wonderfully woolly, or want to watch it all happen via the magic of Twitter, you can stalk sneaky stitchers Knit the City on their Berlin book launch yarnstorm.
23 February 2011
Elephant and Castle is on of London's greyest areas, according to a survey commissioned by the folks at game giant Nintendo. To combat this they've asked those sneaky stitchers at Knit the City to do something about it to celebrate the release of their latest
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...