- Handmade Christmas Countdown: Craftivist Read More »
- Innocent Big Knit gets the Catwalk Queen Read More »
- The Killing has a new Jumper. Let the Read More »
- Make your own Tatty Devine necklace Read More »
- Gallery: Stitch London city knits Read More »
Latest Posts in Trend watch
3 December 2011
Vintage knitting has always been fabulous but with the likes of Kate Middleton in her 'post-wedding' knitted bolero and Michelle's Williams' wardrobe in 'My Week with Marilyn' giving the style a whole new boost, it looks like vintage is back in a big way. Enter
29 November 2011
Innocent's Big Knit has been shoving tiny woolly hats onto bottles if aid of Age UK for several years now, and they've had some fabulous celebs design them. Who could be more fabulous than fashion guru Gemma Cartwright of our sister site Catwalk Queen.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...