- Handmade Christmas Countdown: Craftivist Read More »
- Innocent Big Knit gets the Catwalk Queen Read More »
- The Killing has a new Jumper. Let the Read More »
- Make your own Tatty Devine necklace Read More »
- Gallery: Stitch London city knits Read More »
Latest Posts in Trend watch
15 July 2011
The end of Harry Potter is nigh. Those who heart Hogwarts have been flying into cinemas everywhere to watch the last instalment, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, since midnight last night. Once it's all over all you can do is raise a pint or seven of
13 July 2011
With Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 hitting our screens this weekend, the end of an epic series is nigh. But you can console yourself by making your very own wand to wave at people when you feel the need to utter unforgivable curses.
6 July 2011
Norway: home of fjords, fish and midnight sun. Also the home of some splendiferous Scandinavian knits to keep out the cold. Since Denmark's 'The Killing' made Scandinavia even more cool, there's been a hunt for classy knits and here's one of them.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...