- Handmade Christmas Countdown: Craftivist Read More »
- Innocent Big Knit gets the Catwalk Queen Read More »
- The Killing has a new Jumper. Let the Read More »
- Make your own Tatty Devine necklace Read More »
- Gallery: Stitch London city knits Read More »
Latest Posts in Trend watch
16 June 2011
It's fun to watch the tabloids catch up with the crafty stuff we've been raving about for ages. Here's a little piece in London's Evening Standard called "Fingers cross-stitched, you might just have found your new creative side" (oh dear) that takes a gander at
6 June 2011
Lady Gaga is stomping across the world of music like a crazily attired Godzilla of pop. Fancy going a bit Gaga yourself? Make-up marvel MichellePhan shows you how to get your Gaga on with her Lady GaGa Poker Face Tutorial video over on YouTube.
28 May 2011
Yarnbombing, yarnstorming, knitting graffiti or fibre street art. Whatever you call it it's a tradition that is popping up in all corners of the world and making more waves than ever before. But how did it all begin?
22 May 2011
We all know we can't go on crafting forever. Eventually we'll shuffle off this mortal coil and when we do why give up that crafty tradition? This Woollen Coffin from Hainsworth will help you (and the bits of craft kit you will have interred with you just in case
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...