- Handmade Christmas Countdown: Craftivist Read More »
- Innocent Big Knit gets the Catwalk Queen Read More »
- The Killing has a new Jumper. Let the Read More »
- Make your own Tatty Devine necklace Read More »
- Gallery: Stitch London city knits Read More »
Latest Posts in Trend watch
29 October 2010
Lady Gaga raised many a carnivorous and vegetarian eyebrow by sporting her meat dress at the MTV Video Awards. If you're going to go Gaga this Halloween it's pretty much the must-have of the spooky season and who better to tell you how to do it than two of
1 October 2010
What to wear in this weather? Always a bit of a problem when the seasons are swapping over. Still why be practical about your wardrobe when you can fuse technology and fashion and have your clothes react to their surroundings?
11 September 2010
Scott Pilgrim continues to kick ass on our screens battling evil exes in his mission to win the heart of the pink-haired Ramona Flowers, in Scott Pilgrim vs The World. Want to reenact fight scenes in the relative safety of your own home? Maybe Cubeecraft can
21 July 2010
Knitted furniture can sound all kinds of wrong as visions of baggy, badly sewn square-covered armchairs fill your head. That is until you see something simple, stitched and stylish and it completely changes your mind. This little knitting pattern does just that.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...