- Knit Relief goes live for Sports Relief Read More »
- Help London's amazing graffiti gallery Read More »
- Knit Your Own Staffie for Battersea Dogs Read More »
- Innocent Big Knit gets the Catwalk Queen Read More »
- Nelson Week: Win a Whodunnknit original Read More »
Latest Posts in Charity Craft
6 February 2008
Did you know this week is Wooly Hat Week? Here in the UK, the Sailor's Society is asking us all to consider the plight of the nation's seafarers, who are having a bit of a rough time of it at the moment in the foul weather. And to do this, you'll need your
15 January 2008
It's taken many years for the public at large to accept that knitting can be cool, but can it ever be seen as the preserve of tough, tackling rugby player types? I wouldn't have thought so until I heard that Welsh team the Ospreys have been picking up their
25 September 2007
After last week's charity post, we are working on creating the definitive list of charity craft projects for 2007, which should be up at the end of October. Thanks to everyone who's sent in suggestions so far; thanks to your help, we've got another great list
21 September 2007
In a bizarre show of Health and Safety madness officials at Congleton War Memorial Hospital in Cheshire have decided that knitting is far too hazardous the let their patients and visitors take part in without permission.
20 September 2007
Teeny tiny versions of things are so much cuter, and the free patterns for the Knit a Natty Key Ring campaign are no exception. People all over the UK are putting their needles and yarn to good use to produce tiny jumpers and handbags for Breakthrough Breast
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...