- Knit Relief goes live for Sports Relief Read More »
- Help London's amazing graffiti gallery Read More »
- Knit Your Own Staffie for Battersea Dogs Read More »
- Innocent Big Knit gets the Catwalk Queen Read More »
- Nelson Week: Win a Whodunnknit original Read More »
Latest Posts in Charity Craft
30 August 2007
Stand by your kettles, sharpen your needles, and polish your strainers for the 30th of November this year. Armed in this manner you can join in with St John Ambulance’s BIG Tea Cosy, a nationwide event to raise money for this hardworking and lifesaving charity.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...