- Knit Relief goes live for Sports Relief Read More »
- Help London's amazing graffiti gallery Read More »
- Knit Your Own Staffie for Battersea Dogs Read More »
- Innocent Big Knit gets the Catwalk Queen Read More »
- Nelson Week: Win a Whodunnknit original Read More »
Latest Posts in Charity Craft
10 November 2010
People don poppies at this time of year to remember those who have laid down their lives for a greater cause. The red blooms can be seen everywhere from celebrity judges on this year's X-Factor to people you pass in the street. It's all very well grabbing a
4 October 2010
Casting on a cool knitting and crochet patterns and doing your bit for charity is always a nice combo. It's also lovely to see charities finding their way to the crafty world to help them raise funds. Recent recruits to the craft for charity cause are Mencap,
17 August 2010
It doesn't take long to whip up a toy when you've had a bit of practice. This means there are those of us out there who have probably made more than we can possibly give away to baby toting pals. The solution is to give them away to a total stranger in one of
29 June 2010
src="http://www.theneonhub.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Tell_us_graphic.jpg" alt="" title="Tell_us_graphic" width="210" height="143" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-1094" />Your craft has been making an impact on your communities all over the
29 June 2010
Knitting can be a cathartic thing when you're going through the shock and sadness of losing someone. It's with this in mind that residents of Oak Hill in West Virginia, USA came together to knit an epic scarf for someone they had loved and sadly lost.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...