- Knit Relief goes live for Sports Relief Read More »
- Help London's amazing graffiti gallery Read More »
- Knit Your Own Staffie for Battersea Dogs Read More »
- Innocent Big Knit gets the Catwalk Queen Read More »
- Nelson Week: Win a Whodunnknit original Read More »
Latest Posts in Charity Craft
5 May 2010
Spring has certainly sprung but that doesn't stop it getting a bit chilly after dark. It's always good to have something to keep your cockles warm when the weather turns and I've tracked down a free scarf pattern that is made for nippy nights out on the town.
9 April 2010
Kids are so very easy to craft for. Knit them an urchin-sized hat, stitch them a squishy bear, snuggle them up in the squares of a handmade quilt. They're always fascinated by the process of making things and will probably be the most fun to make for as they'll
2 April 2010
The Mothers for Children Charity was launched to make "better the lives of all children, because ALL children deserve love and a great start in life". Recently they teamed up with the celebrity likes of Lisa B, Yasmin Le Bon, Trinny Woodall, interior designer
19 February 2010
There can't be many people out there who don't don a t-shirt once in a while, even the chicest of celebs. T-shirts are more than just something to cover your flesh, they're statements of belief, social status, support and a place to show off. Now you have the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...