- Knit Relief goes live for Sports Relief Read More »
- Help London's amazing graffiti gallery Read More »
- Knit Your Own Staffie for Battersea Dogs Read More »
- Innocent Big Knit gets the Catwalk Queen Read More »
- Nelson Week: Win a Whodunnknit original Read More »
Latest Posts in Charity Craft
25 January 2010
Some knitters dream of our little house of their own that they can fill with their yarn stash and knitting goodies. Knitters in Hilmarton have come up with an idea which flips that on its head and raises money for their local church. They're knitting a house.
21 January 2010
A Divine Life is selling the pattern for these smart, woollen hats, with proceeds from all patterns sold going to Doctors Without Borders' Haitian fund to help relief efforts in the area. The charity provides medicines, shelter, food and water.
12 January 2010
Imagine you had to pull a cart around all day with a harness attached to your nose. Doesn't sound like a lot of fun, does it? Yet an incredible 50% of the world's population is still reliant on horses, donkeys and other animals for their livelihood.
24 November 2009
It's easy enough to buy a knitting pattern online. They're everywhere. Google it, wander through Ravelry's pattern pile, meander through the millions on Etsy. You get a lovely pattern to give you hours of knitting pleasure, the seller gets some lovely money.
9 November 2009
Can it really be Big Knit time again? You betcha. Innocent are back with the nationwide knitting challenge that sees smoothie bottles get all cozy in tiny crocheted or knitted hats from crafty volunteers. The aim this year is to raise over £250,000 to support
5 November 2009
Crafters are such lovely people. If it was up to me we'd take over the planet and world peace would ensue (unless we ran out of safety pins or PVA glue). That is why it comes as no surprise to me that quilters have decided they are going to aim for world peace.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...