- Knit Relief goes live for Sports Relief Read More »
- Help London's amazing graffiti gallery Read More »
- Knit Your Own Staffie for Battersea Dogs Read More »
- Innocent Big Knit gets the Catwalk Queen Read More »
- Nelson Week: Win a Whodunnknit original Read More »
Latest Posts in Charity Craft
3 June 2009
If you're based in or around the London area and would like to try your hand at creating some unique clothes, you might want to head to the Camden branch of Oxfam this weekend, where designer and celebrity stylist Mrs Jones will be on hand to advise and instruct
1 April 2009
Just a quick heads-up to the knitters out there who want to do good with their needles: the Knit a Square project aims to improve the lives of impoverished children in South Africa, many of whom have been affected by HIV, either through the loss of parents or
13 March 2009
Happy red nose day, all! Since we're all in the depths of recession, I've been massively cheered and impressed by how everyone is managing to conjure up cash to donate to Comic Relief today. Much of this generosity comes down to sheer creativity from individuals
26 January 2009
Commnunity midwives in Liverpool have been overwhelmed by a barrage of knitted boobs after they put out a request to knitters for replica breasts to help teach new Mums how to feed their babies. Until now, Mums who needed to express milk (a skill that becomes
21 January 2009
Just a quick heads-up on another great charity project, this time set up to benefit Live Life Then Give Life, which campaigns to promote organ donation in the UK. They're holding an almighty cake bake on 13th Feb, and are inviting entrants to get baking for a
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...