- The UK's first graffiti knitting yarnbomb Read More »
- Crafty Events: A Summer of Jam-Flavored Read More »
- Stitch a womb for a US Congressman Read More »
- The world's HUGEST crocheted blanket Read More »
- Ricky Tims and the Drive-by Quiltings! Read More »
Latest Posts in Craftivism
29 July 2011
There really are no words to express how the recent tragic events in Norway have affected the country and all of those watching. So instead of turning to her words, Norwegian writer Kaja Marie Lereng Kvernbakken picked up her needles and created a Norwegian
18 July 2011
Hundreds of people of all ages have been knitting and crocheting hats as part of The Red Thread Project. The project "celebrates community connections, both visible and invisible, while encouraging and fostering individual creativity" and there's still time to
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...