- The UK's first graffiti knitting yarnbomb Read More »
- Crafty Events: A Summer of Jam-Flavored Read More »
- Stitch a womb for a US Congressman Read More »
- The world's HUGEST crocheted blanket Read More »
- Ricky Tims and the Drive-by Quiltings! Read More »
Latest Posts in Craftivism
26 March 2011
The situation in Japan is still dire in the wake of the massive as the country struggles to recover. We've already highlighted crafty ways in which you can help. This wonderful example of graffiti yarnstorming came to our attention just before the quake and
8 March 2011
Ladies of the world be proud! It's the 100th International Women's Day and all over our planet people are doing all kinds of things to support the equality and acknowledgement of women everywhere. I thought I'd throw in a few crafty bits to celebrate ladies,
17 January 2011
The deadline for Art House Co-op's Sketchbook Project 2011 is tomorrow (18 Jan) and arty crafty sketchbooks are flying into Brooklyn from all over the world on all manner of subjects. One of the most impressive I have seen so far is the sketchbook of one sneaky
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...