- The UK's first graffiti knitting yarnbomb Read More »
- Crafty Events: A Summer of Jam-Flavored Read More »
- Stitch a womb for a US Congressman Read More »
- The world's HUGEST crocheted blanket Read More »
- Ricky Tims and the Drive-by Quiltings! Read More »
Latest Posts in Craftivism
3 December 2010
Coming to our attention with one little book by Debbie Stoller, the world is now overrun with Stitch and Bitch groups. From little ones in local cafes and pubs, to huge woolly Godzilla's like my own Stitch London people are still stitching en masse and loving
26 October 2010
The infamous Boris Bikes, or the more officially named Barclay's Cycle Hire, hit London this summer with various stops and starts. They can be found and peddled away all over London. Why not use the attention they've been getting to spread a some serious thinking
17 September 2010
The Olympics are coming! Run for the hills! Then run back again and once the training is over you can start doing your bit for the biggest event the UK has seen in years. Fancy taking a crafty take on all this sportiness? You can help show your Olympic pride
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...