- Graffiti craft: Lego bridge pops up in Read More »
- Graffiti artists transform Egypt's barricade Read More »
- Graffiti knitting on an Olympic scale Read More »
- Help London's amazing graffiti gallery Read More »
- Graffiti Craft: how to make moss graffiti Read More »
Latest Posts in Graffiti craft
1 November 2011
The world seems to be full of people having their say these days and change it everywhere; Occupiers are taking over city squares, revolutions are being run via social media and dictators are finally being toppled. Street art has always been an inspiring way to
29 September 2011
Knit the City's graffiti knitting goodness has been sweeping sneakily across London since 2009. They've covered a phonebox with a crafty cosy, they've herded handmade sheep across London Bridge and they've made mischief with stitched sealife at the Natural
20 September 2011
Life can be a bit of a drag sometimes but it usually takes just a few kind words to turn it all around. Friends can be there when you need them but how about making someone's day but joining an inspiring new movement where you make hope for total strangers?
5 September 2011
Graffiti knitting is running a woolly riot all over right now with yarnstorms popping up everywhere from Stateside to Down Under to right here in London. Doing it in their own unique and tongue-in-cheek style are Knit the City, London's infamous graffiti knitting
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...