- Graffiti craft: Lego bridge pops up in Read More »
- Graffiti artists transform Egypt's barricade Read More »
- Graffiti knitting on an Olympic scale Read More »
- Help London's amazing graffiti gallery Read More »
- Graffiti Craft: how to make moss graffiti Read More »
Latest Posts in Graffiti craft
26 November 2010
It's been a week of knitting like the clappers and now you're all ready to get out there and yarnstorm. But what to wear for the occasion that will fit in with your sneaky stitched graffiti style? Worry no more. The perfect t-shirt for the yarnstormer who has
4 November 2010
Graffiti heroes are the ones who inspire with their street art. Far from just tagging their unreadable name in spray paint, these artists take public art to inspiring new places and lead passers by with them. You've all seen the city's pavements strewn with
26 October 2010
The infamous Boris Bikes, or the more officially named Barclay's Cycle Hire, hit London this summer with various stops and starts. They can be found and peddled away all over London. Why not use the attention they've been getting to spread a some serious thinking
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...