- Graffiti craft: Lego bridge pops up in Read More »
- Graffiti artists transform Egypt's barricade Read More »
- Graffiti knitting on an Olympic scale Read More »
- Help London's amazing graffiti gallery Read More »
- Graffiti Craft: how to make moss graffiti Read More »
Latest Posts in Graffiti craft
23 June 2010
Trafalgar Square has been pigeonless since 2000 when London's Mayor banned the selling of bird seed to discourage the feathered hordes. When Stitch London learned that a knitter of fabulous tiny things was coming to visit they decided it was time to bring back
7 June 2010
Stand by for possibly the cutest pattern you have ever laid your crafty peepers on. If you ever had a bad opinion of the humble pigeon this lovely little knit may change your mind about our feathered friends and have you raring to stitch up a whole flock.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...