- Book Review: United States of Pie by Read More »
- Crafty buy: Jubilee Queen Liz knitting Read More »
- Crafty Buy: Hand Silkscreened Storyville Read More »
- Crafty Buy: Graffiti-inspired Cross Stitch Read More »
- Monster supplies help make stories Read More »
Latest Posts in Crafty Buys
25 September 2012
Any crafter who's worked with cork will tell you what a lovely material is is to include in creative projects: lightweight, easy to cut, eco-friendly and affordable, it's great for making practical pieces that can withstand a surprising amount of wear and tear.
11 June 2012
Adrienne Kane's United States of Pie is a great introduction to the pie-baking trend that's making for very happy dessert-lovers from San Francisco to Brooklyn. Chock-full of recipes and tips, it'll have you baking up a storm.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...