- Book Review: United States of Pie by Read More »
- Crafty buy: Jubilee Queen Liz knitting Read More »
- Crafty Buy: Hand Silkscreened Storyville Read More »
- Crafty Buy: Graffiti-inspired Cross Stitch Read More »
- Monster supplies help make stories Read More »
Latest Posts in Crafty Buys
17 December 2011
tofty_whodunnknit.jpg Finding unique gifts that are both handcrafted and beautiful is not always easy. However, the Duckie Christmas Market is in town and two of Crafty Crafty's very own writers, Emma Toft and Lauren O'Farrell are hosting a stall together star
12 December 2011
Couldn't make it to NYC's epic 2011 BUST Craftacular? Our New York correspondent, Ellen Lindner, will walk you through the best buys from the fair and give you a special tour of all that's crafty and tasty in the Big Apple.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...