- Book Review: United States of Pie by Read More »
- Crafty buy: Jubilee Queen Liz knitting Read More »
- Crafty Buy: Hand Silkscreened Storyville Read More »
- Crafty Buy: Graffiti-inspired Cross Stitch Read More »
- Monster supplies help make stories Read More »
Latest Posts in Crafty Buys
19 September 2011
What internet craft junkie could resist a pattern which features this description? Ceiling Cat is watching you shop on the Steotch Store on Etsy. He sees what you did there. He looks down upon all teh kittehs, and blesses them with delicious hot cheese-burger
19 September 2011
Squishy steampunk? Bring it on! Crafty fans of HG Wells, Lovecraft and more recently Mortal Engines are in for a brass and clockwork treat with Search Press's new book, Steampunk Softies: 8 Scientifically Minded Dolls from a Past that Never Was by Nicola Tedman
15 September 2011
For many of us the dream would be to make money from doing the craft that we love. Esty has over 10 million members and over 800,000 active shops on their site alone. But how on earth do you know how much to charge for something you have made with your own two
5 September 2011
Graffiti knitting is running a woolly riot all over right now with yarnstorms popping up everywhere from Stateside to Down Under to right here in London. Doing it in their own unique and tongue-in-cheek style are Knit the City, London's infamous graffiti knitting
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...