- Starter Craft: Cut out this Glitter Collar Read More »
- How To: Quilt a Child's Sleeping Bag Read More »
- Starter Craft: Make a Striking Patchwork Read More »
- How To: Make A Photo Collage Star Read More »
- How to: make tiny nail art fingernail Read More »
Latest Posts in Crafty How-to guides
31 July 2012
Always wanted to knit a cabled sweater, but never dared to for all the cables? Now here's your chance to give it a go. Chunky yarn and only four cables on the body, makes this a perfect first project, and like most Scandinavian knits it promises to keep you warm
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...