- Starter Craft: Cut out this Glitter Collar Read More »
- How To: Quilt a Child's Sleeping Bag Read More »
- Starter Craft: Make a Striking Patchwork Read More »
- How To: Make A Photo Collage Star Read More »
- How to: make tiny nail art fingernail Read More »
Latest Posts in Crafty How-to guides
10 August 2007
See those rings? I MADE those! Not just the letter punching, which I also did, but the rings themselves. A week ago I'd have said there was no way I'd be making my own rings. But last night, after just a week of practice, I made three rings that make me happy
7 August 2007
I have always admired the minimalist, simple silver jewelry that manages to be both elegant and fun. And so, when I found some sterling silver wire in the craft stash, I decided it was time to try my hand at making some. Little did I realize, when I began, ho
6 August 2007
It never ceases to amaze me how patient people who crochet must be. I don't think I could sit and create something like these adorable teacups by Christine's Flowers. Perfect for washing down your imaginary tea, as you munch on a delicious crocheted cupcake!
2 August 2007
Mosaics can make a very striking difference to an otherwise ordinary room, large or small. And they're surprisingly easy to do! Melanie at the Bean Sprouts Blog recently posted up some pictures of her newly-tiled fireplace, which proved so popular that her
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...