- Starter Craft: Cut out this Glitter Collar Read More »
- How To: Quilt a Child's Sleeping Bag Read More »
- Starter Craft: Make a Striking Patchwork Read More »
- How To: Make A Photo Collage Star Read More »
- How to: make tiny nail art fingernail Read More »
Latest Posts in Crafty How-to guides
31 July 2007
This pattern featured on Nested is for a great little roll-up pouch to keep your kid's crayons in, which is such a great idea from a Mum's point of view, but you can easily modify the design to hold your make-up brushes, drawing pencils etc.
26 July 2007
When I got my first apartment, I need shelving for all of my books. But I didn't have a lot of money. I wound up with fiberboard shelving from your typical big box store. It served its purpose, certainly, by keeping my books off of the floor, but over the yea
24 July 2007
French knots are one of the basic elements of embroidery, but it can come in very handy for many different crafts. It can be quite tricky to master, but The Purl Bee has has come to our rescue with this handy little tutorial showing us how to get the hang of
23 July 2007
I have long admired those who turn boring old shirts into works of art with stunning applique pieces, so this weekend I decided to have a go myself. As an applique novice, I didn't quite succeed in making the entire 'aquarium' design I'd had in mind, but I did
23 July 2007
Everywhere I go I see tepees for sale. They seem to be the must-have accessory for kids this summer, but despite the fact they are quite small, they are pretty expensive. One particular model which caught my eye could only have been about 1.5 metres high and 1
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...