- Starter Craft: Cut out this Glitter Collar Read More »
- How To: Quilt a Child's Sleeping Bag Read More »
- Starter Craft: Make a Striking Patchwork Read More »
- How To: Make A Photo Collage Star Read More »
- How to: make tiny nail art fingernail Read More »
Latest Posts in Crafty How-to guides
20 June 2007
We've all got spare buttons lying around the place, so if you'd like to tidy up your craft boxes while making something pretty in the process, why not have a go at transforming a bag with buttons. This pattern uses a small tote made of canvas or linen as its
18 June 2007
If the following scenario applies to you, do not worry! I have found the ultimate solution. You are looking fabulous and the only thing missing to complete your outfit is that lovely beaded necklace and pair of earrings… but disaster strikes. The necklace is
18 June 2007
As a recent student, and now substitute teacher, my craft budget is fairly small. Thus, I’ve resorted to many ways to get my supply fix. I particularly like going to a large craft store like Michaels (I’m in Canada) every few weeks and checking out what
14 June 2007
If you're part of the global campaign to cut down on plastic bag use, you'll already know that recycling old carrier bags is a bit of a non-starter, and that the best thing you can do is re-use them. You'll probably also have seen plastic bags fused together to
12 June 2007
Last night I was working on a fancy hem for a skirt I’m making. Because there are some scallops and waves to the hem, I had to turn off my sewing machine and work on the hem by hand. Which is very satisfying but, if you’re clumsy like me, rather dangerous
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...