- Starter Craft: Cut out this Glitter Collar Read More »
- How To: Quilt a Child's Sleeping Bag Read More »
- Starter Craft: Make a Striking Patchwork Read More »
- How To: Make A Photo Collage Star Read More »
- How to: make tiny nail art fingernail Read More »
Latest Posts in Crafty How-to guides
7 June 2007
This weekend, I found a kitten in a parking lot. My boyfriend and I have adopted him. He’s very young and still a little scared. To help him feel more at home, more secure, I want to make him a safe and cozy bed.
29 May 2007
Lace knitting is a bit of a confusing beast to some knitters. It is generally something that makes newbie knitters want to hide behind the sofa when they first take a look at a pattern. Last year I threw myself into my first lace knitted item. I found the tou
28 May 2007
I'm forever looking for ways to keep my craft supplies organized and convenient to pull out and use at any time. Shoeboxes, plastic bins and file cartons have long been the staples of my organizational system, and hold yarn, fabric, stamp pads, crayons and more.
23 May 2007
Poor working men – they have to put on a shirt and tie everyday and don’t have nearly the variety of clothing styles that women do. Maybe that’s why so many guys I know jazz up their office look with fun ties. But if your taste doesn’t run toward cart
17 May 2007
On Saturday mornings there is nothing like getting up and heading out to go to yard sales. Yard sales are excellent resources for strange household items and also craft supplies. I’ve found everything from books to high-end yarns, and everything in between.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...