- Starter Craft: Cut out this Glitter Collar Read More »
- How To: Quilt a Child's Sleeping Bag Read More »
- Starter Craft: Make a Striking Patchwork Read More »
- How To: Make A Photo Collage Star Read More »
- How to: make tiny nail art fingernail Read More »
Latest Posts in Crafty How-to guides
16 May 2007
I've just written a photo-tutorial all about 3-hole-sewn pamphlet books. These simple bound books are great! They're really easy to make and you only need the bare minimum of equipment (dental floss & a needle!). These books can be really handy for making small
27 April 2007
Several years ago I found the PERFECT couch at a yard sale. This couch was a masterpiece. But time and use both took their toll and the couch wound up in bad shape. So what to do? New couches can cost upwards of $500! The body of this couch was still solid and
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...