- A woolly farewell from Crafty Crafty's Read More »
- Craft Star: Aya Kakeda - arty embroiderer Read More »
- The UK's first graffiti knitting yarnbomb Read More »
- Gallery: The Strumpet, a transatlantic Read More »
- Craft Stars: Barry Rust of Great Plains Read More »
Latest Posts in Craft Stars
31 August 2012
Crafty Crafty is sad to announce its going into hibernation and all will be silent on the crafty front while changes are made behind the scenes. After five Crafty Crafty years and over 1200 posts here are Crafty Crafty Editor Lauren O'Farrell's favourite handmade
3 August 2012
Check out a rad temporary comics exhibition in London's Lamb's Conduit Street, in which cutting edge alternative cartoonists are hanging their work in each of this shops on this hip shopping avenue. The show is up until 5th August.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...