- A woolly farewell from Crafty Crafty's Read More »
- Craft Star: Aya Kakeda - arty embroiderer Read More »
- The UK's first graffiti knitting yarnbomb Read More »
- Gallery: The Strumpet, a transatlantic Read More »
- Craft Stars: Barry Rust of Great Plains Read More »
Latest Posts in Craft Stars
11 February 2012
Pauline Fowler only picked up a camera in the last few years, but it was immediately clear she had a talent for this art form. Visiting zoos and taking photographs of friends, family and their pets as well as beautiful close ups of nature at its smallest and
5 February 2012
Jason De Caires Taylor is an artist who designs and creates amazing installations to be placed in a underwater locations, often viewable only by diving. The stunning locations and scores of fish and wildlife that make their homes in the sculptures add to the a
3 February 2012
Crafty Crafty exclusive! Stitch 'n Bitch founder Debbie Stoller and art director Laurie Henzel spill the beans on The BUST DIY Guide to Life, their endlessly crafty new collection of how-tos and tutorials from BUST Magazine.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...