- A woolly farewell from Crafty Crafty's Read More »
- Craft Star: Aya Kakeda - arty embroiderer Read More »
- The UK's first graffiti knitting yarnbomb Read More »
- Gallery: The Strumpet, a transatlantic Read More »
- Craft Stars: Barry Rust of Great Plains Read More »
Latest Posts in Craft Stars
6 December 2011
With commissions from Selfridges, Start London and NoBrow Press under her belt, the artist known as the Felt Mistress (aka Louise Evans) is a creature-maker of the highest order. Her fabric monsters will frighten and delight you!
5 December 2011
Ellen Lindner, our New York craft correspondent joins the Crafty Crafty crew. Bringing vintage, comics and quilts galore with her. She leaves for the city that never stops crafting tomorrow but I managed to catch up with her before the big move.
12 August 2011
So we've pretty much fine with knitting with sheep hair, and there are even folks knitting with dog hair and making felt from their dead cats, but getting your embroidery on with human hair? Well, someone was bound to try it and that someone is Tabitha Kyoko
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...