- A woolly farewell from Crafty Crafty's Read More »
- Craft Star: Aya Kakeda - arty embroiderer Read More »
- The UK's first graffiti knitting yarnbomb Read More »
- Gallery: The Strumpet, a transatlantic Read More »
- Craft Stars: Barry Rust of Great Plains Read More »
Latest Posts in Craft Stars
2 August 2012
Upcycling instrument maker Barry Rust makes his ukes and banjos the way they did in the Great Depression - by using materials like vintage biscuit tins and gorgeous second hand cigar boxes. We visit his Brooklyn studio for an in-depth interview.
1 August 2012
Spanish street artist Isaac Cordal has worked with site spesific sculptures for a long time, making thought provoking and beautiful art where people will stumble upon them unexpectedly. In one of his latest works he points his finger at us and our politicians
28 July 2012
olympic_medals_2012.jpgWondering who gets to craft those shiny gold, silver and bronze medals all those Olympic athletes are after in London 2012? Lucky for you the folks at the Crafts Council have a winning online exhibition to show you.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Crafty Crafty On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Kristen Stewart showcased one of her hottest red carpet looks...
- Saturday night's LIVE X Factor show saw Tulisa Contostavlos...
- Is there a better night than Bonfire Night for wearing glittery...
- Do you have some spare time to help us out with a survey? We'd...
- Miu Miu's brushed suede tote in golden yellow is a chic, smart...